Machinage Gagné sponsors the region’s youths by providing them with the materials and finished parts they require for their school projects:
- Université Sherbrooke: Over the past few years, Machinage Gagné has provided steel and aluminum parts ( machining and manufacturing) to help youths in their university projects (Projet Hélite, Projet Nordet, Projet sous-marin, Projet USKI, Projet E-Volve).
- École d’éducation internationale de McMaster Ville (Projet Yoyo): Machinage Gagné provided a young student with yoyos that were made at its Granby plant to help him with his project.
- Polytechnique Montréal: Machinage Gagné manufactured a series of parts used in the building of a vehicle in the framework of the Poly eRacing university project.
Machinage Gagné is involved in the community by participating in several community organisation fundraising events or by giving generously to:
- La Fondation Charles-Bruneau via the foundation’s supper
- La Fondation au Diapason via its golf tournament
- La Fondation Alzheimer de Granby et Région Inc. via its humoristique fundraising concerts
- La Fondation Roger Talbot Inc. via its benefit supper and several financing campaigns
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Le Centre de prévention du suicide de la Haute-Yamaska
- Rugby Canada